Implant-Supported Partial Dentures
If you’re missing only a few natural teeth, an implant-supported partial denture gives you superior retention than that of traditional dentures, allowing you to bite, chew and talk properly – without the visible clasps. The partial denture can be fixed or removable. Both are good options, and the best option for you may depend on your personal needs and what your dentist recommends. For both types, the partial denture is held in place by titanium implants, which are secured into the jawbone for a sturdy hold.
Implant-supported partial dentures offer these benefits:
- Enjoy eating well again (improved bite efficiency by 65%)
- No visible clasps that can damage neighboring teeth
- Implants encourage bone regeneration where there are missing teeth (rather than suffer ongoing bone loss/resorption)
- Dental implants last a lifetime
- Incredibly stable, giving greater confidence and comfort
- No risk of dislodgement
An implant-supported partial denture provides an aesthetically-pleasing, strong tooth restoration. It can revive your smile to a very natural-looking and healthy state.
For more information or to see if you are a candidate, contact Dental Care of South Elgin at 630-883-8146 today.