Ask Dental Care of South Elgin if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
Dental Care of South Elgin in South Elgin is a reliable provider of veneers to help improve the appearance of your smile.
Veneers are a popular cosmetic dental procedure because they can address many dental issues quickly and conveniently.
What are veneers?
Veneers are custom-made dental coverings placed directly onto individual teeth—improving their appearance. They can also create an even bite. Veneers have a durable, hard coating, and are razor thin.
Veneers can conceal issues, such as:
- Gaps between teeth
- Aging of enamel
- Crooked or misshaped teeth
Types of veneers
At Dental Care of South Elgin, we’re experienced with all types of veneers, and we can help you choose the style that’s right for your smile, including:
- Porcelain Veneers – Super strong and long-lasting, porcelain veneers are stain-resistant and reflect light like natural teeth.
- Composite Resin Veneers – Easy to apply and more affordable, composite resin veneers are applied to teeth as a liquid, then cured and polished.
- Lumineers – Made from a thin laminate, Lumineers are a convenient approach that is easier to apply than traditional veneers.
- Pop-On Veneers – Removable, temporary pop-on veneers are custom-made for your smile.
Dental Care of South Elgin looks forward to helping you achieve the brighter smile you've always wanted, with veneers. Call us today at 630-883-8146 to start your journey.